Harmoniser for peaceful sleep
Harmonisation of the mind and peaceful sleep with the help of weak electrical stimulation of the earlobes stimulates the brain margin system and thus has a beneficial effect on improving the functioning of brain waves, through which the brain recognises positive emotions and activities. Thus, the brain can regulate their activity and gradually improve our well-being, which affects strengthening the immune system and the relief of psychological problems.
The harmoniser for peaceful sleep is used to relax our mind, which in turn improves:
- Insomnia caused by physical, psychological or emotional problems, and alcohol and other stimuli
- Poor sleep (due to nightmares)
- Waking up with no energy after a sleep
- Poor sleep due to sensitivity to sound or light
- Migraine and tension headache
The device works on the basis of stimulating the brain margin system with a specially designed dispersion of microcurrents of waves and frequencies, consequently has a beneficial effect on improving the functioning of brain waves, whereby the brain recognises positive emotions and various physical activities, thereby regulating their activities and consequently gradually improving insomnia, depression, anxiety, neurasthenia, headaches, and other symptoms. This relieves stress problems in both physical and mental fields.
As a result, it has a beneficial effect on:
- Improving brain wave function to normal.
- Stimulating rapid release of endorphins, which has a calming and analgesic effect on the body.
- It can quickly reduce the release of stress hormones and noradrenaline (stress hormones are very harmful to the human body as they reduce individual’s immune capacity and affect the cardiovascular and digestive systems).
- It can quickly improve physical well-being, such as heart rate, blood pressure, and muscle tension.
Use of the device is not recommended in patients with pacemakers, epilepsy patients, and in patients after stroke.
|Pulse modulation frequency range||0Hz~15Hz|
|Pulse duration||100ms ±10ms|
|Single pulse range||2ms ±0.4ms|
|Pulse repetition frequency||250ms ±50ms|
|Output amplitude value||1.5–7.6V (500Q) Asymmetric rectangular wave|
|Built-in lithium battery voltage||3.7–4.2V|
|Selection of stimulus time||15–60min|
|Recommended operation temperature||Temperature 5℃–40℃|
|Humidity||Relative humidity ≤90%|
|Atmospheric pressure range||50KPa~106KPa|